Wednesday 13 April 2011

yarn along

More progress on the socks. I'm now on the front foot bit (these are knit flat and then sewn up). Once I'm done with that it's faster as there are no more cables. I think they should be finished by next Tuesday.



I'm still reading 'Omnivore', and think it might take me a while. It's a very interesting book, but is jam-packed full of facts so I can only take a certain amount in at a time. Also it's my reading-before-bed book, so I have to stop reading to get some sleep.

However I rarely read only one book at a time (or indeed knit only one thing at a time), so this week's book is my reading-on-the-toilet book. A great place to get a few minutes (seconds) peace I find. This book summarizes current researchers in early childhood development, with a few pages on each, and is great for getting an overview.

No comments:

Post a Comment